Friday, December 11, 2009

Beautiful Agony 4 Free I Gave Birth To A Beautiful, Healthy Baby Boy :)?

I gave birth to a beautiful, healthy baby boy :)? - beautiful agony 4 free

Hello to all, then let you all know that after 12 weeks of the threat of premature labor, which eventually gave birth to my second child, charming at 39 weeks HEALTHY ... We named Joseph Miller, who is entering his Daddy's bday couldnt have come at a better time!
7 14 pounds and was born weighing 7.07 clock on the 24th March)

my water broke at 2 clock on Monday, but my contractions stopped before midnight, and I was only 3-4 expands I told him I had a break and gunna move out Tuesday morning to 4 Clock 30th Hour I woke up in agony hell involved with a big bang his head and in the first half hour was pretty painful and destroyed, and I did at 7:07 clock:). . Only 5 minutes to press all natural, no tears or seam was amazing, my body just taken over and what he wants! .

I wish you all pregnant women on Yahoo Answers a safe delivery and happy that this is their first child or more, is really an experience that can not be explained - good luck to you all xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment