Thursday, December 17, 2009

What Should Your Cervical Mucous Look Like Before Your Period Cervical Mucous After Implantation Bleeding?got Only 2 Anoswers Before...?

Cervical mucous after implantation bleeding?got only 2 anoswers before...? - what should your cervical mucous look like before your period

I've had minor bleeding at 22 and 23 days of my cycle. after a lot of mucus milky white cream 2-3 days. I think it was implantation bleeding. Now I am dry down there. My last time was 3 September and OC my cycle 30-31 days. Neer I'm illegal. I was relieved that the introduction of bleeding, because you spots, followed by the cervical mucus. But now I am worried because I dry again.can someone please clear my confusion by telling me what you see as the cervical mucus after 1 weeks after implantation or very early in development? Please enter answer me ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment