Friday, December 18, 2009

Where To Watch School Boy Crush Help! I Am Running Out Of Boys Love Movies To Watch T.T?

Help! i am running out of Boys Love movies to watch T.T? - where to watch school boy crush

I need a few more kids like to watch films (live action yaoi)

I saw
Boys Love (first)

Boys Love 2 (aka School Boy Crush), and loved to death

Sukitomo ........., if not love children ... just a little annoying sister

Ai No Kotodama added that one of the Soo

Frozen Flower ..... That was interesting ...

The King and the Clown

Itsuka no Kimi e, nice way tooo if there is no twinc

Antique Bakery, and now I can eat cake

Boy Meets Boy, that is strange and beautiful

Taiikukan Baby (Baby Gym)

Wise card saw

Princess Princess D

Ren-ai Shinden Tsubasa no Kakera, but it was subbed ... To see how the first 3 episodes of the story that yaoi in Japanese and I understood nothing, but from what I understand, he was very nice ... and then sad.

What you can not find subbed in English

Dokyusei

Boys Love (first), I had inSpanish, which is not my first language

Bokura no Ai no Kanade

Formula 17

Kindan No Koi



I think this is about as if you would know that these movies subbed in English, it's great and / or other programs that have a cute yaoi couple would not be so great!
^. ^ Thanks guys

0 comments:

Post a Comment