Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cover Letter For Car Sales Applying For A Job As A Car Sales Person, With No Experience, How Can I Sell My Resume?

Applying for a job as a car sales person, with no experience, how can I sell my resume? - cover letter for car sales

In applying for a job that afternoon in a Subaru dealer, advertising and the employer himself said, no experience necessary.

I have experience in:
Telemarketing
-Serving/waitstaff
Marketing -Restaurant/hospitality
Manage -Restaurant/hospitality

College marketing courses (lol need a job to maximize the income to pay for my graduate studies)

What should I include in my cover letter and resume, emphasizes, as I am of course in the interaction with people, and I am motivated to do my own money. Whilist with my experience as a waitress ..

What a car dealership on the lookout for new employees?

0 comments:

Post a Comment