Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Age Of Empires 1 No Cd Blogspot Is Using A Copy Of PC Game Age Of Empires II Illeagal?

Is Using a copy of PC Game Age of Empires II illeagal? - age of empires 1 no cd blogspot

I havw a computer game called Age of Empires II Age of Empires II requires the CD to play. However, if you extend the installation of the game (ie the Conquerors expansion pack) only requires the expansion of the CD in the drive to play the game (most people will have only 1 CD) (the need that the CD in the drive is a small thing piricy disadvantages). But I have the original AOE II CD, only the expansion. My friend has a legitimate copy of the original CD, for me it is legitimate to use your CD to install on my computer, then install the extension, you do not use your hard drive after installation?

5 comments:

demonicd... said...

I do not think anybodies say something.
I promise to tell anyone if you do not promise you on my copy of Virtual PC to say hacked!

scfitz5 said...

Sure, why not, you have the Expansion Pack also purchased, at least if the better than just somewhere Dowloading

scfitz5 said...

Sure, why not, you have the Expansion Pack also purchased, at least if the better than just somewhere Dowloading

mike s said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! illegally

mike s said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! illegally

Post a Comment