Saturday, January 9, 2010

Full Bed Frame I Have A Full Size Bed With Rails, Footboard, And Headboard. Can I Convert The Frame To A Queen Size Some How?

I have a full size bed with rails, footboard, and headboard. Can I convert the frame to a queen size some how? - full bed frame

I have a very beautiful part-size bed with rails, head and foot board ship time I was editing. I want a double bed, pulled the bed without update today. Is there a conversion kit or special fixtures are quick to my bed size of a queen?

4 comments:

Mike W said...

A queen is larger, so it would be very odd with the mattress larger than the head of the Council. Not even, especially as it has done so much to look good.

soilguy2 said...

Go to a store, the furniture, beds and sold under the queen size for integration into a head and foot board to ask. I did it, and have one. A very popular product.

split dog said...

A double bed is more than double an add.
They do not know of "kits"
When you look with OK, as you can take a picture
through the head and use a "Harvard" of metal.
You can also a 2x6 screwed to the wall and place the head.
The support may be connected to the end of "bad" from a metal frame w uses a similar board or sheet, spacing to mounting and balancing on the back when you're not looking for a metal frame that has the head and the caliper brackets.
Attach the head and foot of the bed onto the floor to lift and roll they roll under the bed.
Metal frames are cheap and a center of origin, some plates and hardware you need.
Wait for the side rails and slats, if you have a double return.
Best regards

kiki7240... said...

The Council of the head and foot board is still low, even if the frame expands.

Post a Comment