Thursday, January 21, 2010

Natural Remedies For Rls Natural Remedies For PLMD And RLS?

Natural remedies for PLMD and RLS? - natural remedies for rls

I was told I thrash and kick every few minutes while I sleep. You have reached the point where my partner can not because of him sleeping. The movements do not wake me, but I feel tired all the time, even if you receive an average of 7-8 hours of sleep per night. Are there any herbs that you can help in this situation? I tried Benadryl and Tylenol, along with the doctor.

3 comments:

janie said...

You can break your legs Trey Hyland's

http://www.restfullegs.com/

I also saw Walmart and Meijers

rickyout... said...

How is your sugar intake? This builds lactic acid, which create what you can talk. Go help before bedtime should be free to lactic acid.

Liz said...

Potassium helps my restless legs syndrome, also taking 35 minutes or more, afternoon.Wear walk in the shoes that are very cheap, clothing, shoes, I noticed that my legs bless worse.GOD --

Post a Comment