Friday, February 12, 2010

Example Dental Nursing Cover Letter I Need To Do An Organisational Chart For The Dental Practice I Work In?

I need to do an organisational chart for the dental practice i work in? - example dental nursing cover letter

Does anybody know where I can find an example of organization of dental practice, or can someone help me? Information will be contained
* Who is in practice
* What level of authority, that everyone has
* Functions, which means that each individual in terms of customer service
The difficult task, since it is difficult to relate to dental practice sales.
I have to do what they are for my NVQ dental nurses in the first part of the course is the customer service. Thank you.

2 comments:

smiley said...

I am surprised that you "wrote in a tough time, because it is difficult to relate to a dental service" ... Dentistry, as are almost all areas, is all about customer service.

For example, the customer service desk, answering phones, scheduling appointments, checking patients seen, etc. ..

The organization is a hierarchy and the top person for the dentist and he is the office manager who has the central office staff / billing him / her. The dental assistant. goes straight to the dentist if they are held at the dentist. It's like a chain of command - that the WHO reports.

ftmshk said...

When I do, I think all the information you need to go in the first scene - for example, all the names of tracks, etc., see, and then play with the format, what works best.

Post a Comment