Thursday, February 18, 2010

How To Build A Off Road Go Kart Motorcycle Engine On Go -kart?

Motorcycle engine on go -kart? - how to build a off road go kart

I intend to build a go-kart for 1-2 months, which is not really a go-kart, as for me and my uncle is expected that a portion of the length (9 feet maximum) with 800 tires Maruti or off-road tires we can find, and have a motorcycle chain drive to the rear wheels, anyone know if it is connected to this work? Motorcycle engines will work on a go-kart?

If so, where can I buy the brakes, what can I use? Where can I find the disc or drum for so little? And can someone tell me to look at how much better, and the cost of the old scooter, we 3.5 HP, "said my uncle, from 3000 to 5000 rupees are

2 comments:

Dick Faber said...

I had a student make a bike ag200. Mega-fun and easy to do. More difficult was the brake was set by a motorcycle rear brake in the solid rear axle. friggin little bit of everything to one for the connection of the drive to the shaft and the mounting clip assembly, but not too

jrrysimm... said...

One of my friends with an engine of 350 cc Bombardier him. It's a bomb! Yes, that would be a motorcycle engine to work well.

Post a Comment