Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pctv 55e Driver Windows 7 I Need With Pinnacle PCTV Drivers For Windows Vista Media Center!?

I need with Pinnacle PCTV drivers for windows vista media center!? - pctv 55e driver windows 7

I bought Pinnacle PCTV USB 2.0 55e/150e. In fact, I bought my laptop with Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit. The drivers that come with the package that contains the Windows XP. So I tried it on my desktop computer with Windows XP Professional SP2. But there were problems. I have installed the software, as described in Quick Start. According to the Pinnacle Media Center 4.0 installed, I started my computer and tried to find the channels. (I have my cable TV cable) input. But always scanned and found no channels, the same cable (TV works well) with my TV. Then, when I tried to access TV from Media Center got an error message: Unable to find the television on. I reconnected and checked all connections. Everything was ok. Then I searched online for drivers de Got was the heyday of Windows Vista promises. They said to download Pinnacle Media Center patch 4.7. But the file size of 251 MB. I am using a slow modem connection. I take 15 to 20 hours to download this file if you use a download manager.

I need youLP with that. Is there a way to just download the drivers without the Media Center from Pinnacle? So I can with my digital TV tuner with Windows Media Center (Windows Vista). This will reduce the file size, you must download and I'm very comfortable with Pinnacle Media Center, as I am running Windows Media Center. There is also a way to do the same with my desktop (Windows XP) without Windows Media Center, too.

Thank you in advance. It is very frustrating that I can use my camera.

0 comments:

Post a Comment