Saturday, February 6, 2010

Shelves With Cover Clothing Covering Large Built-in Shelving With Fabric?

Covering large built-in shelving with fabric? - shelves with cover clothing

My room is integrated into a converted office, two floors, high ceilings, bookcases (). I want to use the shelves for the storage of clothing (because it) has no closet, but I would with fabric.
I have a green light to a (Asian-style ceiling, green and light and dark shades of brown) almost look like a "broken". Each color and design ideas? Cover 2/3rds of the wall seconds with a wall of 3 meters in the middle.

1 comments:

interior designer said...

Due to the size of its internals, I'll take their overhead would be aware and you're really a good series of great. I want something along the lines of the natural fabric that sew clean at a reasonable price, easily available, are looking rather well, and either fabric paint or other decoration.

Choose a neutral color plain cloth or fabric markers used to match the colors of your bedding or curtains to find a model to a model that goes with the theme of Asia, and add a little interest in this way. Roman shades make great find, screen, of course - I would first try as you build your own like curtains for the cabin would make a great task light shelves. Good luck!

Post a Comment